Shipping and Store Policies
Returns will only be accepted within 14 days, after receiving shipment.
To return merchandise please do the following:
- Please call 845.856.4896 or email info @ classicgoogles.com and request a Return Authorization Number. (When emailing, please include the original contents of your confirmation email.)
- Please include a note describing the reason for return.
- All returns must be shipped back in the original box and bags, and must be prepaid and insured.
- No product will be accepted for refund or store credit if in any way used, damaged or showing signs of handling.
- For obvious hygiene reasons, items like Buff, TechSox, face masks and T shirts cannot be returned or exchanged.
- 15% restocking fee, of the total amount, will be applied on all returns, except on warranty returns or if the error is clearly ours.
- The restocking fee can be waived if product is exchanged for equal or higher value product(s) except Rx orders. Shipping charges will apply.
- Rx lenses are not refundable. Except Verilux, progressive bifocal.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
All the products sold by Classic Goggles, Inc. Are guaranteed to the
original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of six months, from the date of purchase. Classic goggles
will repair or replace the defective product, some product must return to
its importer or manufacturer for replacement or repair.
This warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, any damage caused by
accident, misuse, failure to follow instructions, misapplication,
alteration, or attempted unauthorized repair by anyone other than
Classic Goggles, Inc.
Classic Goggles Inc. reserves the right to change specifications, prices, terms and
conditions without prior notice.
The above warranty does not cover the lenses of any eyewear.